The Law Offices of Neil Crane has been providing care, solutions and guidance on debt since 1983.  Call our office or submit a chat form today.

Yes! The Department of Education can garnish your wages without court order and can garnish up to 15% of your net wages.  The only way to stop that garnishment is to file for bankruptcy relief.

Learn more about options with Student Loans